Monday, November 26, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays - November 27th



If you'd like to play along on Teaser Tuesdays, just click the button above.


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

* Grab your current read
* Open to a random page
* Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
* Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


This week I'm reading...







Darla shook her head.  Bad enough that the feline was playing havoc with her hiring attempts.  The last thing she needed was Mr. Hell on Paws loose on the streets.  She'd have to put a stop to this, and soon.  Otherwise, who knew what sort of mayhem the cantankerous cat might cause?
 



9 comments:

  1. I love "Mr. Hell on Paws" and "cantankerous cat." Sounds like a good book with plenty of humor.
    My Teaser is from THE SAMURAI'S GARDEN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun teaser.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/11/teaser-tuesday_27.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great descriptions of the "cantankerous cat." I think I'd enjoy this one. Thanks for sharing.

    Here's MY TUESDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey...the cat knows what it wants. Great teaser!

    My Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one is on my wish list. Hope you enjoy(ed) it! My teaser: Holiday Hideout

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am enjoying reading this book right now and the 2nd one is out as well. Its fun,delightful, interesting and the mystery has a good twist. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.